Monday, April 11, 2011

Painting #7: A Day at the Beach

Here's one of my latest commissions, a 30 x 40 inch acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas, of Rosey, a black lab who lived a wonderful life frolicking at the beach near her house in Massachusetts.
Most of the Rainbowdog portraits have a simple, one-or-two color background, but the beach played such an important part in Rosey's life that it seemed appropriate to include it in her memorial portrait.

I enjoy mixing things up and creating something a little different with each portrait. Our pets are such individuals that it makes sense to create portraits that are individual and special too.  My clients know their pets best, so I love to incorporate their ideas.

Would you like to commemorate a special pet with a Rainbowdog portrait? It's easy!
Send me an email to get the process started: janetburt@verizon.net
For more information, visit my website: rainbowdog.net
You can also follow my progress on facebook: facebook.com/rainbowdogpetportraits

Rainbowdog Pet Portraits: Life is colorful here.

No comments:

Post a Comment