Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Here, Kitty Kitty

This painting is my entry in the Canine Art Guild online art show "Here, Kitty Kitty." I knew there was a reason I was practicing cats.


Tinkers, my poster child, is another denizen of Francisvale Home for Smaller Animals. This portrait of Tinkers, a 16 x 16 inch acrylic, will be for sale through the CAG show, with 100 percent of the profits going to Francisvale.

"Here, Kitty Kitty" will go live at the CAG website on July 1.  It should be interesting to see what this group of dog loving artists comes up with when playing with the theme of cats.  Also of note, prizes - CASH prizes - will be awarded to the top three finishers, as determined by popular vote.  I'll give the alert when it's time to cast your vote for Rainbowdog.

Thanks, as always, for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment