Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Fun Frames: Another Breed of Rainbowdog Joins the Pack

I've heard so much positive feedback about my dog paintings in decorated frames -- now on exhibit at the Easttown Library -- that I've decided to offer them for sale as custom portraits alongside my larger-than-life Rainbowdog portraits.  My husband came up with a (tentative) name for them: Fun Frames, which does pretty much hit the nail on the head. 


What's the difference between a Fun Frame and the 'standard' Rainbowdog? The Fun Frames include the same vibrant dogs but have intricate patterened backgrounds and come in a slightly smaller 11 x 14 inch size.  Each has a solid wood frame, hand painted and decorated to coordinate with your portrait, embellished with a your dog's name or a humorous saying in funky decoupage writing. 

From canvas to frame, each piece is hand painted, extremely personal, and packs a powerful visual punch.  And the size means that everybody has room for a Rainbowdog portrait, no matter how limited their space.

If you would like to commission a Fun Frame or a Rainbowdog, please send me an email.  Now is the time to order for the holidays!

Please let me know your thoughts, either with a comment here, or join the conversation on facebook.  As always, thanks for sharing my art with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment